EYSE Eye Cream with Water Violet and Rosehip
If you have begun noticing fine lines, puffiness and dark circles under your eyes- EYSE eye cream is an excellent option. The glycerin and silk protein base acts as a natural water absorbent that will help the skin retain moisture. While glycerin and silk proteins work together to retain moisture, the aloe vera will sink deep into your pores, moisturizing the delicate skin around your eyes.
For best results apply a small amount twice daily under the eyes and surrounding areas.
Price: $59 + shipping & tax
- Aloe Juice
- Jojoba Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Mango Butter
- Silk Protein
- Comfrey Oil
- Castor Oil
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinesis Seed Oil, Vitril Vinifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Tocopherol, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Coco Nucifera Oil, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
Our Eyse Eye Cream is one of those beauty products that you will not want to be without. It’s super silky texture feels great on your skin and absorbs into the delicate area around the eyes. We love when people tell us that they can see fine lines and small wrinkles disappear after a few weeks of use.
- Our Eyse Cream is specially formulated to use with Gold Moisturizer and Affirmé Neck Cream.
- Eyse Cream also makes a great lip moisturizer to help with those lines that form around your mouth. Apply gently to the area surrounding the lips.
- Because of it’s silky texture, you’ll love using it when you’ve had too much summer sun.
- If you’ve been working over hours – or your social calender is too full – and are starting to see bags form under your eyes, pop your Eyse Cream in the refrigerator to use the next morning.
- Blend a small amount of your foundation with a drop of Eyse Cream to create a tinted moisturizer for those hot summer days, instead of wearing full foundation.